Cottage 1 "Iris Cottage" ~ $700.00/week
Cottage 2 "The Lily Pad"~ $700.00/week
Cottage 3 "The Loon's Nest"~ $800.00/week
Cottage 5 "MacDonald House"~ $900.00/week
Cottage 6 "Pine Haus" ~ $950.00/week
Cottage 7 "The Ladybug Hut" ~ $700.00/week
*All rates are in Canadian dollars and exclude HST (13%).
Spring, Fall & Winter
Cottage 1 ~ $120/night (available Spring & Fall)
Cottage 2 ~ $120/night (available Spring & Fall)
Cottage 3 ~ $135.00/night (available Spring & Fall)
Cottage 5 ~ $140.00/night (available Spring & Fall)
Cottage 6 ~ $150.00/night (available YEAR ROUND)
Cottage 7 ~ $120/night (available Spring & Fall)
*All rates exclude HST (13%).
- WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH YOUR COTTAGE: All linens (EXCEPT bath towels, beach towels and dish towels); Use of one boat on Chub Lake, access to the Sauna Haus, Sandy Beach with docks and swim raft, beach bbq area, private bbq at each cottage, hiking & nature trails, Screened-in fish cleaning hut, children's play areas, swings, horseshoes, basketball board, canoes, kayaks, beach toys
- WATERCRAFT for RENT: We are currently working on having two HYDROBIKES restored - we are hoping to have these ready for the 2017 Summer Season. HYDROBIKES can be rented by the hour. Guests under 16 years of age require an adult on the second unit. Boat Motors can also be rented (from $26.00-$40.00 per day or $150-175.00 per week).
- DEPOSITS: A non-refundable deposit of $150.00 per cottage per week much be received within 21 days of your reservation request. If we do not receive a deposit within the required time frame your reservation risks cancellation if another guest wishes to book.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Our cottages book, in many cases, 1 to 2 years in advance for the summer season. Deposits are 100% NON REFUNDABLE.
- NO SHOWS: If no prior notice was given, the balance of your stay is processed by midnight of check in day to the credit card used to secure your reservation.
- PAYMENT: The balance of your cottage stay is due upon arrival. We accept e-transfer, cash, traveller's cheques and personal cheques. Please Note : We now accept Visa and M/C
- CHECK IN: 3:00pm
- CHECK OUT: 9:00am
- LATE CHECK OUT: During summer months, due to business needs, a late checkout is not available. As excited as you are to check in, check out day is never fun. Please understand that we must prepare for our ever-excited arrivals upon your departure day. For Late Check Out requests in the off - season, please inquire with the office as a fee may apply.
- SUMMER RESERVATIONS: Cottage check in and check out days are Saturday of each week. One week reservation minimum, excluding last minute cancellations.
- SPRING, FALL, WINTER RESERVATIONS: Short stays available before and after summer! Please refer to our Daily Rates
- PETS: Depending on the time of year of your stay, we may be able to accept your furry loved one. Please call in advance so that we can determine if Limberlost Lodge is a good match for your four legged friend. NOTE ~ A $25 per week cleaning fee per approved pet will apply.
- PET POLICY: If you have an approved pet guest to Limberlost Lodge a few rules apply to their stay. We are truly animal lovers and also understand the need to be close to our pet family members. You will see many photos of Chiclet & Sassie - the two resident mascots of Limberlost! For the safety of your pet, as well as for the comfort and consideration of other guests, pets are never to be left in a cottage unattended without use of a crate. We are happy to provide one at no fee, if it is ordered in advance. Pets must also always be under the control of their owner. Excessive barking or off-leash pets will not be accepted. During your pet's stay, we ask that sheets are placed on all bedding and furniture. We are also happy to provide these if you cannot bring from home. This is included in the $25 cleaning fee. *If your furry guest likes to chew fabric or furniture, we will not be able to accommodate their stay at Limberlost, but are happy to provide contact to a local pet "hotel". We thank all for their co-operation and understanding. With these items in mind ~ we know Limberlost can be a wonderful experience for all!